Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Goals Update!!!

The past few days have been incredibly productive and I am so happy. It's amazing how getting things organized can really lift your spirits and feelings of accomplishment.

So:
1. Go through my Christmas gifts
a. make a list of who gave me what - CHECK
b. put items where they go/in places where they will be used - CHECK
c. pull out thank you cards and addresses
d. write thank you notes

2. Financials
a. find all random financial documents laying around - CHECK (and all put in one location)
b. stack documents in proper piles
c. file away
d. place tax pertinent documents in manila envelope

I also caught a movie today on tv that was absolutely adorable so I figured I'd go ahead and review it:
Return to Me
This movie with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver is brilliant and so realistic. It's a romcom without extra slapstick comedy and filled with heart (literally). Ok...that was a bad joke (you'll understand when you see the movie). But still, I highly recommend this film to anyone who wants to spend some time with a lovely family filled with fun people of all ages and two actors with incredibly cute chemistry. The best part is...no sex scenes! Crazy how a romcom can suck you in like this one does when all the two romantic leads do is kiss...*sigh*.

No comments: