Monday, January 30, 2012

Goal set back and intense pain...but keeping it positive!!!

Well, it looks like I may not finish all of my January Goals after all. But, this will be by no fault of mine...I have shingles!! :-( (Crazy intense debilitating neck pain...) It's hard enough to move around and do normal things, much less take clothes on and off...and drive...,in other words, the last couple of remaining tasks (trying on about 10 items and taking about 3 bags of clothes to Plato's Closet) cannot be completed due to my current physical limitations.

Regardless, I'm still extremely happy about how things have gone this month :-D The closet itself looks fantastic and everything has actually been gone through! I'll post pictures of my newly organized, happiness-inducing closet tomorrow :-P

Now I have to think about what 4 big goals I want to set for February...

Well, it's really hard to concentrate b/c of the pain so I'm gone for now...but with a semblance of a smile on my face :-)

No comments: