Sunday, June 29, 2008

More yarn!

So, I haven't really done that much knitting in the past couple of weeks. But I have been in the process of knitting up the baby sweater. It's turning out really well so far - I love the brick pattern and the colors are adorable.
I came home to visit so was able to visit Michael's and will hopefully get to a couple of LYSes tomorrow :-) I bought some amazing new yarn on clearance - Patons Be Mine in Lovely Lilac and Sweetie Aqua which I will be using for the baby booties instead of the Bernat Baby Coordinates - it is SOOO much softer! I also purchased (not on clearance) 3 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun in Corinthian to knit up the triangle shawl pattern on the Lion Brand website for my Tanzanian homestay mama (The Corinthian colorway is absolutely gorgeous with reds and golds and blues!) and some Patons Allure in Aquamarine for knitting up a steering wheel cover from a pattern in "Stitch n' Bitch Nation."
I have too many "to be knitted" projects!!!! Ahhhggghh :-P
I'll be posting photos of the new yarn soon.

No comments: