Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been far too long :-(

So I'm back and with a completed couple of projects!!! yaya :-D
I finished the Spring Beret and 3 little hearts for my mom (blue), dad (dark red), and little bro (specked red) for Valentine's Day :-)
LittleHeartsP2160054

Mama David's shawl is finally complete except for the fringe and the Super Scarf is well on its way to only needing another Superman "S." The shawl is truly gorgeous, I really hope I can figure out a way to get it to my homestay Mama :-/

I also have just started a turtleneck Moonlight Mohair vest that is movin' fast! I'm hoping it will be done before i have to head back up to school at the end of the week (I'm on spring break).

Well, I've also finished 3 more books! I'll be reviewing them soon.

To everyone else who is on Spring Break I pray y'all have lovely ones and to those who are not, i pray ya'll have lovely weeks with the spirit of Spring Break :-P

No comments: